Get in touch with us

Let’s have a chat about your corporate event, celebration, or special day. We are flexible with arrangements and take pride in being the perfect hosts! Morley & Co look forward to providing you with stellar service, amazing supply partners, and fun Ape setup. Check with us about our off peak rates.


Morley & Co, Auckland, New Zealand

Ph: 0223553868     Email:


Will they fit our space?
Beviamo – 1465mm wide x 3150mm long x 1850mm high. Weight approx. 700kg unladen.
Vespa – 1200mm wide x 2500mm long x 1100mm high. Weight approx. 100kg unladen.
How many taps do they have?
Beviamo has the ability to pour 5 taps which can be interchanged to pour any keg beverage, one of these is a dedicated 20l water tap.
Vespa has 2 taps pouring a 20l keg each.
What can I pour?
Anything out of a keg, sparkling wine (prosecco), beer, kombucha, cider, still red, white, rose wine, chilled water, cocktails – the possibilities are endless.
How will the beverages taste?
Fantastic! Hugely popular in Europe, bubbles and wine have been poured from kegs for many years!
Who supplies glassware?

As this is event specific we don’t include glassware but recommend working with our preferred glassware supplier, Insphire, for all you glassware requirements.

What happens with any left overs?

When we come to collect we can pour off any leftovers into flagons for you and your guests to enjoy, otherwise the kegs are returned to the supplier for disposal.

How far in advance do I need to book?

Depending on your needs, we need enough time to get in touch with suppliers and organise your beverages. At least two weeks notice is required to book.

Can you supply other event hire equipment?

Yes, our Sister company Stretch Tents Auckland supply marquees, lighting, vintage furniture, flooring etc. Get in touch if you want to package it all together.

Do we require power?

No, Our Ape’s are fully off grid so we can set up well off the beaten track.

Does Morley & Co sell alcohol?

No, we don’t have a liquor license but work with the who you can buy from directly at wholesale rates. You can book your kegs through us and you will be invoiced by The Winetlist. However, if you are planning an event and would like us to sell on behalf, we can apply for a special license.

Do we need a liquor license?

Not if you’re a private event on private property, however, if you are in a public space or licensed premises you will need to check with your local council or venue operator.

Follow Us On Instagram

Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 380204239234502.